Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A few pics





















Partly because some of the pics are on CD now and this place doesn't let me use a CD drive, and partly because my camera is broken for the moment (the display has gone), I'm not going to put up many of the pics, but here are a few from Cambodia.

One of the things we liked in Cambodia was how pyjamas are thought of as outdoors atire - most of the women seemed to wear pajamas!

The shot of a guy is our tuk tuk driver in Siem Reap, Hinda, who one day got up before 5am for us and then stayed sriving us around til 6pm, then worked as a waiter at our guest house restaurant!

The shots on the river are the boat trip from Siem Reap to Battambang...all the kids wanted to say hello!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Lamb said...

Sorry your camera is giving trouble: does it just need the battery to be replaced or charged up, or is it something more fundamental? Is there somewhere in Bali that can look at it for you?

11:14 am  
Blogger Ed said...

the camera was done for in as much as the screen had broken so I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of. But I have now bought a new one in Bali for 50 pounds less than the UK price so back to lots of pics! Michelle thinks that my digital camera is my mobile phone substitute while we're away!

5:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home