Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rollercoaster













We went to Cosmos indoor adventure park last night in the middle of a shopping maul in Kuala Lumpur. The problem is that I hate any ride that makes me feel sick/dizzy etc! Michelle's argument is that it's no fun going on rides by herself so I decided to put my fears to one side and go on the roller coaster with her so that she could enjoy herself. I hated every minute as this photo will probably show - I had my eyes shut for nearly all of it (this is a photo of a photo so sorry if it's poor quality - I had to get evidence of my last ever rollercoaster ride in my life!).

As we got off I was quite proud of myself going through all that so that my wife could enjoy herself...but when I asked if she'd enjoyed it she said no!!!

The other photo is on the kids train that goes around the park...much more my cup of tea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ness said...

Hello!
Everything looks spectacular out there - I especially liked the grey haired "thing" that you saw at the zoo, you don't see many of them in England!
Anywho, I'm glad to see you're having a lovely time. Back to reality for me now - I'm just going to spend my Sunday afternoon cleaning your fish tank again!

12:02 pm  
Blogger Ed said...

well done - only 6 months more to clean it for!

4:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home